Thursday, October 10, 2013

Four Months

So, here I am one week shy of four months.  Clearly things are getting better, no doubt about that.  However, I definitely I am not seeing the rate of change that I saw during the first two months.  Nonetheless, I am satisfied that things are moving in right direction.

As you can see, my two front upper teeth are very uneven now, but I think that is because they primarily focus on the rotation of my teeth before evening them out vertically.  Notice that my front two teeth were angled inward and have now been rotated out (counterclockwise and clockwise respectively).  My canines have also been tucked in, which I had not even realized was an issue before getting braces.  I don't need to point out the obvious improvements in my bottom teeth.

My most recent tightening two weeks ago was much more painful than my previous two.  This may be due to the thickness of the wire.  I had trouble eating for a week.  If all goes well I should be in braces for six more months... I can't wait for this journey to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment