Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Seeing Changes--Two Months in Braces

I see changes!  Actually, I would say I saw the first real changes one month into the journey, but only now can I concretely say that things look "better". (I had access to a better camera this time around, but I think you get the picture).

Let's be clear.  Some areas have gotten much better.  Obviously, my bottom teeth are coming together nicely.  However, you can also see that one of my two front teeth is now extending further than the other.  I understand that it is normal for teeth to sometimes get worst before they get better, and overall I am pleased with my progress.

I experience very little pain now although I do still rip large food items into pieces so that I will not have to bite down into them.  Also, every few days one of my teeth will be a bit more sore than the rest, then the pain goes away.  Again, I know this is normal and I actually welcome this feeling because I like to know that things are "working".

I can't wait to see how things look in two more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment