Tuesday, June 10, 2014

12 Months? WHAT!

So, it's been 12 friggen months since I got my braces.  The last six months have been incredibly frustrating because I swear I see no difference in my teeth!

Today I am FINALLY getting what my ortho calls a "planned bracket repositioning" which basically just means he is going to move my brackets into more desirable positions.  I'll post pictures this afternoon.  No matter what my braces are definitely coming off by August because
1. I am relocating in August
2. My orthodontist graduates and is also relocating in August

People keep saying my teeth don't look "bad", but that's far from the point.  The teeth that impact my actual smile are the ones that have not changed, so at this point the braces feel completely pointless.  I'm hoping this next adjustment will be the difference maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment